- How do I contact customer service?
- Email us at INFO.EU@FITFLOP.COM or call +44 (0)845 359 9884 (International rates to the UK apply) between 9am and 5.30pm GMT, Monday to Friday, except UK Bank Holidays.
- Can I order by phone?
- Yes. Please call the Customer Service team on +44 (0)845 359 9884 (International rates to the UK apply) between 9am and 5.30pm GMT, with your credit/debit card details ready.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- If you select the Standard shipping option, delivery will be within two - five working days depending on the delivery location (when ordered before 3pm). Or sooner when you opt for Express next working day delivery (again, when ordered before 3pm).
- Can I track my order?
- Yes; simply click on the 'track your order' link in the confirmation email you received.
- Do I need to sign for my order?
- Yes; all orders need a signature on delivery. Please ensure you enter a delivery address where someone will be in to sign for your parcel. Where deemed appropriate by the courier, DHL will try to have the parcel signed for by, and left with, a neighbour.
- Where can I buy FitFlop footwear near me?
- We have a list of authorised retailers in our RETAILER LOCATOR.
- How much is delivery?
- Standard delivery (between 2-5 days depending on your location) is €7. Express delivery (next working day if you order before 3pm) is €12.
- How are items delivered?
- By DHL International, between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). They’ll need to be signed for. If nobody is available at the address specified, DHL International will try to have the parcel signed for by, and left with, a neighbour. A card will be left stating the location of your package.
- Can I ship to an alternative address, including a work address?
- Yes; just add the appropriate details during the checkout process. Once the order has been shipped, we´re unable to change the address. Please make sure someone will be in to sign for your order.
- Can my order be shipped abroad?
RETURNS, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- Is it free to return my shoes?
- No. We recommend that you send any returns with a signed for service and retain your proof of postage.
- How long do I have to return my shoes?
- You can return any item for a refund within 28 days of receipt. Returned items must be unworn (other than trying them on), in the original condition you received from us, and accompanied by your returns note.
- Can I cancel my order before it's dispatched?
- We’ll do all we can to stop your order being dispatched but if we don’t catch it in time, we’ll need you to return it. We’ll issue a full refund once the order has been received by us in its original condition. If we don’t get the cancelled order back, we may arrange to have it collected at your cost.
- How will I be refunded?
- An email will be sent to confirm your refund is in process. Please allow up to 14 days. If your order is cancelled, then up to 30 days.
- I have a problem with my FitFlop footwear. What should I do?
- If you bought your shoes from FITFLOP.EU, please read our returns policy. If not, please return them to the store you bought them from. Each retailer has a slightly different policy, so check with them first. If the shoes are in a re-sellable condition, most retailers will be happy to do an exchange or refund.
TECHNOLOGY & FOOT HEALTH
- What´s unique about FitFlop footwear?
- We believe that when your feet feel great, you can make anything happen. That´s why every sandal, sneaker, slide, shoe, clog, slipper and boot we make is engineered with our unique biomechanically engineered triple-density technology.
- Biomimetix™ - a slimmer, biomechanically optimised midsole which also draws on our triple-density philosophy to deliver incredible comfort in our new semi-formal footwear collection - FitFlop FF2™.
- Read more about the science at the heart of our footwear.
- Can I jog/work out/cycle in FitFlop footwear?
- We recommend our footwear for daily walking/strolling/non-sport use. If you want to go for a run, for example, almost everybody at FitFlop HQ seems to like athletic trainers, followed by a cool down in their favorite FitFlop sandal. In short, these shoes were made for walking.
- Can I wear FitFlop footwear during pregnancy?
- As with any medically sensitive condition, we recommend that any prospective FitFlop wearer consult a medical practitioner before wearing their FitFlop shoes.